Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:28:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      zerotransfer@bellsouth.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    Re: Cvsup Handbook Example

Actually, though, I would rather the mascot be something different, that wasn't what I was mainly concerned with.
Probably in part because I have heard about the supposed difference between daemons and demons (though I haven't confirmed this).
Alsoin part  because I feel that the motivation behind something can sometimes be more important than what is done (not always but sometimes).

I am not saying that using the number 666 is evil.  I just wrote it.  The reason it was used is my concern.

zerotransfer
<><