Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:09:58 +0000
From:      Sunil Khandelwal <sunny@vstu.vinnica.ua>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem when recieving emails

Dear Sirs,

I have installed FreeBSD 3.1 and when I want to recieve mails I get a
pop up saying that Password error. Can you tell me why it happens.
Previously it was ok. I used to recieve the messages an send messages.
But now I can only send and not recieve. Is there any way to change the
server time out  time. This kind of problem was faced by me when using
Windows also and I increased the server timeout time to max and I do not
get the problem in  the windows session.

I would be very glad to recieve mails from you.

Thanks.

Sunil.

sunny@vstu.vinnica.ua