Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:23:52 +0100
From:      Robert David <robert@linsystem.net>
To:        R0B_ROD <witchdoctor.mdf@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HP 2B19WM PCI-E SD Reader

Hi Rob,

For this device you need rtsx driver. Im not sure it is in freebsd or what is
freebsd alternative.
Openbsd contains rtsx driver and also supports RTS5229 or RTS5227 (in current
thinkpad x240).

I plan to return back to FreeBSD on my Thinkpad X240 in about one month, so if
there is not this driver I would try to port it from OpenBSD.

Regards,
Robert.