Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2014 13:15:30 +0100
From:      Matthias Gamsjager <mgamsjager@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD is really great.. BUT..

> *BSD is by far superior to any linux distro you may ever think. Of course
> BSD has their problems too.

Well for pure desktop use FreeBSD still doesn't cut it. I am still trying
to get any form of Eclipse running here in 10Stable. The gfx driver lack
behind (tho we are catching up) and things like GNOME3 etc. it's so Linux
centric that using a newer WM on FreeBSD is like using a smartphone in the
middle of the desert. Yeah it does work but not neally as neat as it would
with LTE coverage :P