Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:00:07 GMT
From:      Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/120991: System crashes when manipulating fs snapshots

The following reply was made to PR i386/120991; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, bas@kompasmedia.nl
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:49:05 +0100

 Bas,

 sorry, I've forgotten one thing: If your system is really freezing and
 never comes back to life (this is what I'm able to imagine from your
 PR), can you please check if you can break into debugger when that
 occurs and create a backtrace?

 If you can't break into debugger, please try running with a WITNESS
 enabled kernel and post the WITNESS output (if any).

 Otherwise please clarify what "system crashes" you're really experiencing.

 Thanks!