Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:22:04 -0700
From:      "Dominic" <clone@sduteam.com>
To:        "'Drew Tomlinson'" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Postfix Refusing Mail - Bad Network Config?

Did u disable sendmail in rc.conf, b4 make install postfix?
U also need qpopper for pop-mail.
www.postfix.org show some good info. In how to config the main.cf for
postfix
You start or stop postfix with : postfix start, postfix stop , you can
learn more from those man/info file
After that you probally will have relay problem, then go www.postfix.org
FAQ page. It show you how to fix that.

Dominic