Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:00:43 +0000
From:      Matt H <freebsd-questions@cuntbubble.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gaming

is this a good place to talk about games in FreeBSD?

I get a little jealous when I see that the Lniux crowd can play stuff like
Quake & Baldurs Gate 2 in Linux.

I did try to get Wine up and running but to no avail
(the config was so hairy I couldn't be bothered tbh esp. as I have no
Fat32 partition, if only I'd known!)

anyone get the Linux binaries for Return to Castle Wolfenstein or Quake 3
Arena going? I've got the Windows CD's sitting here gathering dust.

so guys, where should I start ? (and don't say FreeCiv :)