Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 17:56:24 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        vadim@tversu.ac.ru (Vadim Kolontsov), freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: EFS

In message <199610302319.QAA24211@phaeton.artisoft.com> Terry Lambert writes:
: Bot at present.  Get them to document their machines so we can port
: to their hardware, and then it will become an issue for us...

:-)

SGI is currently supporting a Linux port to their machines.  However,
I've not seen that code released yet.  When it is, maybe that will be
enough documentation to port code.  But then again, maybe not.  It is
supposed to support efs as well, or so the rumors I've heard say.

Warner