Date:      Mon, 1 May 1995 19:34:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      User Timb <timb@quicknet.transport.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems with second SCSI drive

Forwarded message:
>From MAILER-DAEMON Mon May  1 19:02:59 1995
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 21:19:08 CDT
From: <MAILER-DAEMON@cecer.army.mil>
To: timb@quicknet.transport.com
Subject: Undeliverable Message

To:            questions@FreeBSD.org

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  Matthew E Richards@TR-S@USACERL

------------------  Error number Explanation Follows -------------------

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.

   The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

Subject:Problems disklabeling second SCSI drive..

I formated it my second second drive 500 meg's for dos..
For some reason when i bring up sysinstall or try to disklabel it ..It doesnt want to label it or doesnt come up in sysinstall.
This is the first time i ever tried to get dos and unix working on the same SCSI drive but i figured it would be the same pretty much as IDE..
IT comes up in the initial probes so it's being reconized there.
I am running the latest kernel from a few day's ago on two 3.6 gig micropolis drives..
Anyone have a clue on how i can get the second drive to have dos on it?..
Basicly i just want to be able to mount the second drive as a dos partion and then copy over some files..