Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 1998 21:44:49 -0600
From:      Michael Maxwell <drwho@xnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCSI Tape Drive Recommendations?

I'm looking for a SCSI tape drive that is well supported in BSD and
won't completely break my budget.  I like the Exabyte 8mm tape drives,
and the added benefit of the low cost tapes, but the drives are a bit
too costly for me.  So I wonder if anyone could toss up a few suggestions
for *RELIABLE* tape drives (minimum 2GB per tape, preferably more).

Thanks.

--
drwho @ xnet.com, BOFH  --  http://www.xnet.com/~drwho/
I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous.