Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:55:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Clifton Royston <cliftonr@lava.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VIA EPIA-M10000 board "just works" with FreeBSD 4.8

Clifton Royston writes:
 >   For anyone who's interested, I've been running FreeBSD 4.8 on the
 > EPIA-10000M mini-ITX for at least a couple months now; it's available

Cool!  Have you measured the power consumption?

I'm looking for a low power consumption, 'always on' box for my home
office, and have had bad luck with packaged appliances for things like
ipsec.  It would be great to have a real computer for not much more
power consumption than one of these appliances..

Drew