Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 21:08:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris <chrismar@shasta.eclipse.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
Cc:        Joachim =?iso-8859-1?Q?Str=F6mbergson?= <watchman@ludd.luth.se>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems running xmms on FreeBSD 3.2

I have had similar problems.  I found that adding those few lines to the
kernel actually makes the problem worse.  I have noticed the problem is
much worse with 0.9.1 as opposed to 0.9..

If you run xmms 0.9 with rtprio, such as `rtprio 0 xmms` it works pretty
much as it should except for the kernel messages.

Chris=20