Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:45:23 -0700
From:      "Andrew Hilliard" <a.hilliar@worldnet.att.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   INSTALLATIONM ON A HP PAVILION 8670C

Hi,

I am haviing the worst time trying to install FreeBSD
on a HP Pavilion 8670C.It has ATAPI CD-ROMS
and when I attempted to do an installation
of FreeBSD with version 4.7 of the software
it failed. I attempted to do an installation from a=20
MS-DOS partition and thatb also failed.
The softwae error message was that it couldnot swap
to the swap space I created for it through Partition magic.

Please if there is any help you van offer me I will
sinserly appreciae it. I am almost at the end
with FreeBSD. I have been trying for  nearly a
month. I had no troble with my Dell but the Hewlett
Packard has been giving me trouble..

Thank you

Andrew Hillard

a.hilliar@worldnet.att.net