Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:33:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jay Nelson <noslenj@swbell.net>
To:        Richard Martin <dmartin@origen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange Spam

I've seen nothing like this, but a few explainations seem plausible:
(a) someone is trying to ding NSA without really understanding what
NSA is doing (and can do), and (b) passwords/codes/keys are buried
in predefined word patterns or (c) and idiot just discovered a very
old program called travesty. If this message was intended to deliver
information, it is a good way to do it once or twice.

Does anyone know what or if zubenanalgenube means anything?

-- Jay