Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:40:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tyler McGeorge <millioncheese@yahoo.com>
To:        "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: curiosity

Let's not start the childish fighting. Please restrict
it to childish name calling, please. And, so you know,
Linux is a term created by the inventor of Linux,
Linus Torvalds (I think I spelled that wrong). He
wrote it from scratch to simulate Unix. And, therefor,
requires the utmost respect and admiration.

--- "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>