Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 17:42:22 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "David M. Meyer" <meyer@network-services.uoregon.edu>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multicast on freebsd?

Try to get together or communicate with your buddy John-Mark
gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu to fix up fxtv so it will work
with your Matrox Millenium. John-Mark put in the necessary
changes in the Bt848 driver to support your scenario .

The mods to fxtv should take less than an hour.

	Happy viewing!
	Amancio