Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:13:10 -0800
From:      "Lee Mark Mercado" <mercadolee@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: my DSL connection is slow (ppp)

hi,

im having problems of why my freeBSD systems max upload is only 10Kbps (most
of the time) - in which it should be more because it has a DSL connection.

do i have to tweak any of my freeBSD system settings in order to max out my
upload/download speed ? what settings do i need to keep an eye for ?

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thx

Lee Mercado