Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 2000 02:02:46 PDT
From:      "Cosmic 665" <the_hermit665@hotmail.com>
To:        eaglez69@yahoo.com, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Banshee console stuff

I believe it's the nature of the card.  Theres a lot of *ISSUES* with the
*Rush* & *Banshee* chipsets dealing with both full-sceeen & window
switching. I have both chipsets I haven't had to deal with these problems
(Under Windows).  It's the nature of the chipset, just live with it.  It's
still a great card :P

-Cosmic-665

p.s.  You may have to fool with your XF86Config file and tweak some
settings.  take a look a www.xfreee86.org for the specifics in the 3dfx
section.