Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:05:58 -0500
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Integrated memory stick reader

Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com> probably said:
> If you have the laptop, load the usb, umass and ugen modules (in that
> order) and see whether the device is attached to. If so, it is. It might
> however be that in some cases it is an IDE device.

Does anyone know if the sony stick devices show up without media in
them ?  I don't have any media for my Z505HS, and don't really want to
buy any if it isn't going to work :)

Doesn't seem to be an IDE device, I have all the USB stuff in the
kernel and it doesn't show up on usbdevs.

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu