Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:25:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Mark Yeck" <y3k@gti.net>
To:        drew@mykitchentable.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sqwebmail Installed - What Now?

> I just wanted a webmail client.  I will take a look at squirrelmail as
> well.  Do you know of any special web tutorials beyond the obvious
> squirrelmail.org?

I dont know of any tutorials, but the info on squirrelmail.org is pretty
good. they have a menu based configuration with a thing like "select your
imap server: 1)UW-IMAP, 2)Cyrus, 3)Courier" or something like that.
Actually, that's not exactly what it says, but its close. You need to have
mod_php, too, which isnt too hard. If you have any problems, I can probably
help, but I'm going to be away for the next several days.

-mark