Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2000 19:39:29 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Alexander \"Smidge\" Metz" <smidge@smidge.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Setting up a Webserver

Thre are couple of solutions to this problem

1) Purchase An Apache Book from O'Reilly and read it
2) Goto the www.apache.org and read it
3) Or pay someone to set it up for you

Then find a ISP that will host your web server..

Any problems you encoutnter during this process of setting and configuring a
web server the mailing list will be glad to help you.