Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 2016 23:21:09 +0100
From:      Ivan Radovanovic <radovanovic@gmail.com>
To:        Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw@zxy.spb.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Unexpected (at least to me) kevent behavior on window size change when in X

On 01/23/2016 23:00, Slawa Olhovchenkov wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 10:57:36PM +0100, Ivan Radovanovic wrote:

>>> May be this is mono mapping EINTR to 0?
>>>

>> I thought something similar, but wouldn't then C also report EINTR on
>> resize (and there is nothing coming through in C program, it just
>> normally waits for FS event)?
>
> man signal
>
>       28    SIGWINCH     discard signal       Window size change

meaning they changed default action for SIGWINCH, so that cause EINTR to
be set on kevent return, and they changed that EINTR to 0...

I get it, thanks

P.S.
it would be interesting to know what else in mono might be broken this
way - I can imagine all blocking system calls (probably reads/writes
might behave in weird way) - makes me scared