Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 15:52:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnuplot v 3.0

I'm putting together "SNMP Vulture" (from Vixie and Genuity), and part of
the package requires gnuplot.  The package is basically an SNMP
getter/plotter/trapper for measuring bandwidth on any SNMP capable router.
You can find it at www.vix.com/vulture.

Anyhow, I see there is no longer a port of gnuplot for 2.1.7, 2.2.x, or
current.  I looked through the -questions archive, and I found one useful
post with some diffs that wouldn't apply properly to gnuplot 3.0.  Has
anyone compiled gnuplot successfully?  It looks like "ports" material, as
the gnu folk don't have any BSD targets in their "configure" process.
Any help in getting this compiled would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Charles