Date:      Sat, 23 May 1998 15:04:50 +0200
From:      "ruggero beretta" <darkstar@stelnet.it>
To:        <Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installation problems !

Hello,
I'm an italian student, and I'm trying to install FreeBSD.
I have 2 hard disks:  - the first one (primary master) with Windows95 (it
is not an Operating System !!)
		      - the second one (secondary master) where I'm trying to install
FreeBSD.

To install FreeBSD I booted with Cd-Rom and  I setted the Kernel.
Then appared a menu and I selected to install the system (novice).
I answered all the questions and I selected to install the O.S. on the
secondary master disk.
I made secondary master disk bootable and then I installed the MBR manager.
Then the system started to install the Free BSD.
When it finished I reboot the computer.

Now came the problems !!
On the prompt appear this:
> F1.........BSD

I wait some seconds then appear:

> can not find boot.config
> can not find boot.help
>can not find Kernel
> boot default o:wd(0,a)kernel

Then I can do nothig !!

Please help me !!

On the start up, I'd like to have the possibility to choose between
Windows95 and FreeBSD.

							thank' you