Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:05:40 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New SoftUpdates test kit

>Seriously, I expect that Pluto don't consider ATAPI to be worth
>pursuing to any real degree?

CAM as it stands now has most of the features Pluto needs.  Ken is
performing most of the active development as I've been called off to
another (less interesting) project for a few months.  Neither Ken nor
myself have the technical background in ATAPI to just "start coding" the
ATAPI module and at least all of my spare time (which I could use to
investigate ATAPI) is used up currently working on the CAM controller
drivers just to finish off SCSI support.

--
Justin