Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:09:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      Matt Pankratz <mattp@SDF.lonestar.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   If at first you can't figure it out...

Greetings,

I have a new installation of FreeBSD on one of my home machines.

Therefore...

I have three newbie questions.

1. I'd like to install this: http://www.mattyp.net/images/tetris.gif
 I _think_ I have found the appropriate files
at: http://download.unesp.br/openbsd/games/tetris/

I'd appreciate a step-by-step on how to accomplish this.

2. Is there a common "user-manager" interface?  I don't need an X
interface (but would use one if that's all I can find).  I'd actually
prefer a command-line interface to help me become further accustomed to
FreeBSD.

3. I'd like to run the Seti client on this machine.  I've downloaded the
most recent version from Seti's site, but am having problems installing
it.  A step by step for this also would also be much appreciated.

I'm new to the open source community, but am excited to learn and
explore.  I thank any respondents in advance.

Matt Pankratz
mattp@sdf.lonestar.org
http://www.mattyp.net