Date:      Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:14:51 +0000
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar>, "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IPv6 Redirects & local destinations

This failure showed up in the IPv6 Ready Logo test suites and I am fixing i=
t.=0A=
=0A=
I already made a checkin recently on this front, and more is coming.=0A=
=0A=
      http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=3Drevision&revision=3D226451=0A=
=0A=
I will be posting the test results soon so we know where we are.=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
--Qing=0A=
=0A=