Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:12:22 +0100
From:      martin hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   LSI 1030 SCSI controller and FreeBSD 5.3

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

Hello,

I have read discussion in freebsd-scsi mailing list about LSI 1030=20
controller giving poor performance in IM (RAID1) mode with mpt driver.

What is current status of mpt driver?

I'm considering to buy server equipped with LSI 53C1030 SCSI controller=20
and I want to have disks in RAID1 mode, so I would be glad if I would
not run into same thing - poor performance.

Server is Fujitsu Siemens Primergy TX200F with Zerochannel 48MB RAID
controller combined with above mentioned controller.

	cheers,

	Martin

--=20
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7--