Date:      Sat, 23 May 1998 09:14:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Yamaha OPL3 Sound

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Chris Martino wrote:

=> Well, I've tried what you said, but I just can't grasp any of it.  I'm not
=> much of a hardware person.  I am attaching the information gathered from a
=> pnpinfo.  Perhaps you can make some sense of it and tell me where to go
=> from there.
=>
=> thanks again,
=> Chris

I'll send you output of my messages on the setup privately

Kevin G. Eliuk