Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:42:27 +0300
From:      Igor Robul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gnu system program vs BSD. Opinions ?

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 10:26:57AM +0300, Igor Robul wrote:
> You can always install GNU/Linux. And have glibc-bug-of-the-week :-)
Of course, I have GNU/Linux system which works very fine :-) Without
problems after I have figured right kernel configuration and have installed
some patches. So I can't say anything bad about GNU/Linux. I like some
GNU tools too (for example GNU find is easier to use than BSD one),
but I can live without, for example, GNU find :-)
I think one always can build GNU system with BSD kernel or BSD system
with Linux kernel. And there will not be much problems except licenses

--
Igor Robul, Unix System Administrator & Programmer @ sanatorium "Raduga",
Sochi, Russia