Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:34:07 +1300
From:      rshea@opendoor.co.nz
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mysterious home pc use at midnight ...

Hi People - Just starting another day here in the sunny South Pacific and
looking through the freebsd questions that have come in overnight (and thinking
about the blizzard that have arrived in the previous 48 hours) I thought I
might offer  ...

http://www.coopshouse.freeserve.co.uk/assnfaq/assntroll.htm

... as todays text. I don't think I'm being unfair when I say I think the list
has acquired some (or at least one) trolls recently. Trolls go away if you
ignore them. Do you think we could try that today ?

Have a nice day.

richard shea.

Open Door Ltd
PO Box 119-46