Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 14:07:12 +1000 (EST)
From:      Bala Periasamy <bala@cst.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems: PPP server

I want to install a ppp server on the 2.1.5 FreeBSD machine.

The machine is connected to the network and has got a modem attached
to the com port 2. Which is of device /dev/cuaa1.

Which ppp server program to use. The handbook has got a section on
kernel PPP and a PPP server .

I had got all the scripts for the PPP server and installed kermit-c
on the system.

But when I type pppd, I get Sorry- PPP not available on the system.

Which is the easy way to install PPP server on the system.

Can someone guide me here.

thanx
bala@cst.com.au