Date:      Sat, 02 May 1998 12:23:40 -0700
From:      Kirk <unixguru@pacbell.net>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sharing NS Mail across DOS partition under FreeBSD and M$-Win95

I have M$-Win95 and FreeBSD both sharing the same hard drive. Netscape
Communicator is installed and runs correctly under both OS's.  I want to
share
mail folders, bookmarks and etc. across both systems but the FeeBSD
Netscape Communicator doesn't recognize the Inbox folder from the DOS
mounted hard drive partition.
It complains that it can't   find the default  Inbox.
It looks like Communicator is "hard-wired" to look for "Inbox" not
"inbox" or
anything else. I was hoping there was a way to change this in prefs.js
but I can't find any information anywhere.
Any ideas how to overcome this problem?