Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:00:04 -0500
From:      Chris Faulhaber <jedgar@fxp.org>
To:        Jamie Heckford <heckfordj@psi-domain.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [MAILER-DAEMON: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 05:06:16PM +0000, Jamie Heckford wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but
> I think it needs attention.
>
> Could someone from FreeBSD contact them to get the prob
> resolved ?
>
> This MX is nowhere near me, about 15 hops away!

FreeBSD has nothing to do with DUL.  This means that the IP address
that connected to hub is listed in DUL (i.e. a dial-up IP), which are
not allowed to connect (prevents a huge amount of spam).  In other
words, use your ISP's mail server, not a dialup box.

--
Chris D. Faulhaber - jedgar@fxp.org - jedgar@FreeBSD.org