Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:25:39 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        mkes@ra.rockwell.com
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [ANN] JBoss 3 now in ports

Hi,

> This is good news but I cannot see it in ports ( I tried
> http://www.freebsd.org/ports/  and ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports
> ).

Try this one:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/java/jboss3/

or just update your local ports tree. It will show up at the locations you
mentioned after a while.

> There are 2 distributions at the JBoss site - one with their own servlet
>       container and another one with integrated Tomcat. Which one is in the
>       port?

The one with their own servlet container.

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ