Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:01:55 -0400
From:      "Rob Flash" <rob@bobflash.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   slow incoming connections

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this list and freebsd in general.  I'm having a little problem
with incoming connections to my server.  Any kind of incoming connection,
ssh, ftp, smtp, pop3, etc. sometimes takes 10 min to fully open the
connection (the daemon is running on the server, its just not sending any
data.)  This has been happening with 4.3-RELEASE and still occurs after
upgrading to 4.3-STABLE.  The strange thing about it is, it only occurs
sometimes, and will usually correct itself by the next day.  Any ideas or
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Rob