Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Schilling <nationalinformatics@yahoo.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   addition to Commercial Vendors - Consulting list

Here is our entry for the commercial vendors -
consulting list:

Informatics Company</a> provides research and
development services for information technology.  We
work with FreeBSD to support or manage research
projects for high performance computing,
bioinformatics, enterprise software technologies and
artificial intelligence.  We also help companies make
the transition from proprietary software products to
Open Source products.  Our phone number is (425)
740-0139.

=====
Thanks!

Regards,