Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:11:07 -0500
From:      Jonathan Delgado <delgado@cvrc-taco.mgh.harvard.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   poppassd

I was wondering if anyone has modified poppassd (allows Eudora users to
change their pop password) to work with popauth instead of using passwd.

I thought it was going to a trivial task at first, which would have been
highly apropriate for my coding ability. Alas, it hasn't quite worked out
as well as I had hoped...

I really would prefer to keep my pop server as only using APOP and not have
to instruct my whole department how to login to the server (which I'm not
even sure if I want them doing at all) and change their pop passwords
manually.

---
Jonathan Delgado                             Massachusetts General Hospital
delgado@cvrc.mgh.harvard.edu                 Cardiovascular Research Center
Resident MacWiz                              Room: 4203  Ph: (617) 724-9566
Network Coordinator                                     Fax: (617) 726-5806