Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:47:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kernel Bob <kernel_bob@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Logon???

Hello, I have just installed FreeBSD on my cpu, and I was wondering
how to logon to the internet.  I'm not too familiar with unix yet, so
if you could give me the commands I need to look up, I'll see if I can
find them in man.  Thanx a bunch

==
""The time has come", the walrus said, "to speak of many
things.  Of shoes, and ships, and sealing wax, of cabbages,
and kings, and whether the sea is boiling hot, and whether
pigs have wings.""

                          Through the Looking Glass