Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 18:41:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adding DHCP client to src/contrib/

> I am planning on adding the Wide-DHCP client to src/contrib/ and
> src/sbin/ in a few days.
>
> I have it bmaked and ready go to.  I have choosen the WIDE client because
> it is much smaller space-wise than the ISC client and its configuration
> is simplier.

I tried both, and I must say that ISC was easier to use and configure.
It also seems to work better, at least as a server.  I couldn't get
Wide-DHCP to work, but it's been a while since I tried though...

I don't know why you think the termcap-type configuration is easier
to understand than ISCs configuration :-)

Dan Eischen
eischen@vigrid.com