Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 23:34:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      BJ Bell <brian@centrisys.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   my first time *sniff*

Sue,

	I remember it like it was yesterday...

	I had read all of the manual and howto already and did a kernel
compilation for my system. Then I disabled those annoying console messages
and added some more virtual consoles. It was all a fairly frustrating
processes because I just figured it out on my own with the little bit of
documentation and man pages. I like the kernel configuration for fbsd much
better then linux :P. Anyways, that was my first time...*sniff* :P

				remanicently (got ispell?),
					BJ

----

No Compromise (No Regrets)