Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:09:44 -0400
From:      Jim Conner <jconner@enterit.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Getting sound to work ( was RE: DVD software for FreeBSD? )

Ok folks.  I know this has been asked a thousand times but I only ask for a=
=20
URL to a comprehensive explanation on how to get my sound to work on my=20
machine.  More specifically, the kernel config is where I need the most=
 help.

I have tried many a time to get my kernel configured correctly for sound=20
and have never been able to get right.  My kernel always fails the=20
build.  I've read docs in the past but I just don't think I've read the=20
right ones.

Thanks again!
- Jim

- Jim