Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:06:21 +0800
From:      leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Confused by mpd and ipnat

I run -current and decided to try kernel PPPoE. I installed mpd from ports
which ran fine. After installing ipnat, I setup the following rule in
ipnat.rules:

map ng0 192.168.0.0/24 -> 0/32

When I reboot, this line (along with ipnat stuff) got executed before mpd
fiinishes PPPoE negotiation, and ipnat -l shows that the ng0 ip was 0.0.0.0/32.
Is there anyway I can ensure that "ipnat -f /etc/ipnat.rules" get executed
only after mpd has obtained proper ip settings?

Thank you,

JY