Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 1995 15:18:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CMU Mail Archive <archive@cps.cmich.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Diskless booting

I am want to replace our aging Sun tftp boot servers with FreeBSD machines.
I have the sparcs grabbing the kernel ok but for some strange reason I am
not able to get the swap file for the suns over NFS. It comes back with
failed, rpc status 2

If anyone has done this and has any special tricks PLEASE :) let me know.

We are getting ready to upgrade to SunOS in the lab and really really
need this so we don't have to do it twice....

Thanks again
Matthew S. Bailey
mbailey@cps.cmich.edu