Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:36:57 GMT
From:      "Chris McNett" <chrismcnett@hotmail.com>
To:        bonk1138@msn.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Partition resize

You could probably do it with PartitionCommander or something, although I
think PartitionCommand only supports Linux partitions.  For FAT partitions,
you can use the fips utility.
You could also do it by removing swap space and adding a smaller swap
partition and mounting the rest on /.

As a last resort, you could back up on tape and then reinstall with
different partitions, and then restore.