Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:21:58 +1000
From:      Paul Koch <paul.koch@statseeker.com>
To:        jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for junior C programmer

Hi,

I am looking for a "Junior C programmer" to work in our small product
development team.  I don't care about experts in sysadmin, perl, php,
shell, java, javascript, etc.... only C programming in a Unix (32 and
64bit FreeBSD) environment. Knowledge of Unix IP network programming,
and a "general knowledge" of networking concepts/devices would be good.

Statseeker develops large scale network performance monitoring software
on FreeBSD.  The development environment is entirely FreeBSD (ie. no
Linux or Windows).

It is a minimum of one year contract position, and the job is located in
Brisbane CBD, Queensland, Australia.

No agencies please.

	Paul.
--