Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:18:12 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: Perens Replies (was Ivan Leybovich)

-On Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:32 PM +0200 Dag-Erling Smorgrav
<des@ofug.org> wrote:r

> "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu> writes:
>> Of course...OK I'll fall, whom is Brian Behlendorf???
>
> Head honcho of the Apache Group.

Ah OK....point is no developer or core team member from the BSDs signed. I
do agree that if  the opensource movement is "divided" (I've never thought
it was joined though), it's not because dur to BSD's fault..

What a waste of time. IMHO, the letter was irrelevant, it would've been
interesting if the reply came from IBM, SGI, or ..[Ahem] HP...explaining
how the GPL makes business sense for them!

cheers,

    Pedro.