Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:13:43 +0300
From:      =?koi8-r?Q?=22?=Anton -=?koi8-r?Q?=22=20?= <mark182@bk.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 5.1 from hard drive installaton

Hi!
I am installing FreeBSD 5.1 from hard drive.
Installation files on /dev/hda6 formatted as ext3
Have *iso files and directory "freebsd" where extracted files from iso images.
Booted from 2 floppies...

I have a problem on "choosing media". I choose "file system" from list. Then installer asks me: "Enter a fully qualified pathname for the directory containing the FreeBSD distribution files". I don't know exacly what to type :)

I tryed:
/dev/hda6
/dev/hda6/freebsd
ad0s1