Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:22:41 -0500
From:      "Richard Ward" <mh@neonsky.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenSSH 2.3.0

In trying to upgrade from a vulnerable release of OpenSSH, I downloaded =
the full source from openssh.com. While viewing the README file, it =
directs me to a INSTALL file that doesn't seem to be included, which =
holds install/configure information. Since I'm doing this from the =
source and not ports (my tree isn't too up-to-date) does anyone know =
where I can find information on compiling OpenSSH 2.3.0 on my FreeBSD =
4.x machine? -- If not that, is there a way to grab just one package =
from the latest ports that is up-to-date with the latest =
vulnerabilities?

Please CC replies on this subject to richard@webaffinity.net  (I'm not =
subscribed to -questions mailing list) -- Thanks.

--
Richard