Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   GLX Quake

Hello!
	I wanted to test out my TNT w/ GLX, so I got GLX quake, and tried
to run it. I got this message about not being about to find
libMesaGL.so.2. So, I created a symlink in both /usr/X11R6/lib and
/compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib to libGL.so (built from nVidia's released
stuff by some other guy for freebsd). I still got the same error. I've
noticed I've had similar problems w/ Linux binaries (like BMRT) not being
about to find libraries. I have linux emulation loaded at boot time. What
is happenning?

Thank You

Mark Bermal